| 1. Choose a book from the list provided for the current term.
Work Packets are located on the Forest Park Web Site in your class in the Book Bingo File Folder.
2. Take the appropriate work packet from the files in the classroom for directions on your specific book. This will be distributed in a homework packet.
3. Read your book. You are on your own to complete it by the due date.
4. Turn in your work packet that you selected from the Book Bingo sheet for your book on the due date.
5. Take the on-line quiz when you finish your book.
6. Complete a short book review for at the discussion forum. This will allow others access to information about books they might like to read. These will be done in class. Your opinions are valued!7. Do your work with your group as assigned by Mrs. Dowling 8. Complete a one-page reading response to your book. Requirements of each response will be given to you during the week during everything is due. Check here or here for possible assignments. 9. We will do the same thing all over the following terms during the year.